We are pleased to inform you that your son has an invitation to join the 10u FCA team for this fall. Below are the details and all the important information you need to know if your son will be joining us this season.
- Practices for the fall will be start the week of October 6th. The goal is to announce the days and times by Sept 7th. We are patiently waiting for the town of Palm Beach Gardens to provide us with space.
- We will play 7v7.
- We as an organization also are well aware of kids playing other sports and completely understand if you have to miss practices because of this. Please connect with your coach if this is something that pertains to your player.
- We are scheduled for 16 practices this season for the 10u team.
- If you played this summer, you will be wearing the same uniform. New shooting shirts will be given out this fall. If you need a uniform we ask that you email Coach Moe with the correct size jersey and shorts when you register.
- The tourney schedule and links for the tourney are here.
November 2-3 Sunshine State Games in Vero Beach
November 16-17 Turkey Shootout in West Palm
December 7-8 Orlando Open in Championsgate
- The Head Coach for your son’s team will be Coach Josh Arbogaust and Coach Jacob Webb.
- The Orlando tournament is an over night trip. There are accommodations around Championsgate, but most people decide to stay at the Omni. We don’t normally know the schedule ahead of time so we highly recommend booking Friday night and Saturday as soon as you decide your joining the team.
- For those who are new or want some more FCA apparel, we will have a team store opening up in September.
- If you would like to see the rest of your team’s roster, you can sign in to our website, choose team, click on your team and then look under roster.
- The total cost for the season is $775. If your son and family are in, we ask that you place a $250 non-refundable deposit by September 1st.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you and welcome to the FCA Family!!