We are pleased to inform you that your son has an invitation to join the FCA High School Navy team for this fall. Below are the details and all the important information you need to know if your son will be joining us this season.
- Practices for the fall will be start the week of October 6th. The goal is to announce the days and times by Sept 7th. We are patiently waiting for the town of Palm Beach Gardens to provide us with space.
- We as an organization also are well aware of kids playing other sports and completely understand if you have to miss practices because of this. Please connect with your coach if this is something that pertains to your player.
- If you played this summer, you will be wearing the same uniform. New shooting shirts will be given out this fall. If you need a uniform we ask that you email Coach Moe with the correct size jersey and shorts when you register.
- The tourney schedule and links for the tourney are here.
October 19-20 Goldcoast Shootout in Plantation
November 2-3 Sunshine State Games in Vero Beach
November 16-17 Turkey Shootout in West Palm
- The Head Coach for your son’s team will be Coach Suds and you can email him with any questions at email@example.com
- For those who are new or want some more FCA apparel, we will have a team store opening up in September.
- The total cost for the season is $775. If your son and family are in, we ask that you place a $250 non-refundable deposit by September 1st.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you and welcome to the FCA Family!!