I am pleased to inform you that your daughter has an invitation to join the MS Girls FCA team for this fall. Below are the details and all the important information you need to know if your daughter will be joining us this season.
- We as an organization also are well aware of kids playing other sports and completely understand if you have to miss practices because of this. Please connect with your coach if this is something that pertains to your player. Practices start the week of October 7th.
- If you played this summer, you will be wearing the same uniform. If you need a uniform we ask that you email Coach Moe with the correct size jersey and shorts when you register. If you are a returner please make sure it still fits.
- The tourney schedule and links for the tourney are here.
October 19-20 Goldcoast Shootout in Plantation
November 2-3 Sunshine State Games in Vero Beach
November 23-24 Sol 3d in West Palm
- The Head Coach for your daughter’s team will be Coach Polly.
- For those who are new or want some more FCA apparel, we will have a team store closing up at the end September. You can see the store on our website.
- If you would like to see the rest of your team’s roster, you can sign in to our website, choose team, click on your team and then look under roster.
- The total cost for the season is $700. If your son and family are in, we ask that you place a $250 non-refundable deposit by September 28th. Please use the link provided to register for the season. http://assn.la/Reg/?r=3:191936
If you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you and welcome to the FCA Family!!