I am pleased to inform you that your son has an invitation to join the 10u FCA team for this summer. Below are the details and all the important information you need to know if your son will be joining us this season.
- Practices for the summer will start the end of April. We are patiently waiting for the town of Palm Beach Gardens to provide us with space.
- We as an organization also are well aware of kids playing other sports and completely understand if you have to miss practices because of this. Please connect with your coach if this is something that pertains to your player.
- Uniforms will be given out once payment have been received.
- The tourney schedule and links for the tourney are here.
Sunshine State Games in Parkland, FL
May 15-17 https://www.sunshinelax.com
Summer Face Off in Orlando, FL
May 30-31 http://www.summerfaceoff.com
There are two tournaments this weekend, one in Vero and one in WPB. We are waiting to see how many teams are in each before we decide which one we are going to. We are playing this weekend.
- The Head Coach for your son’s team will be Coach Jacob Webb. Coach Webb is the Head Coach at The King’s Academy and has been with FCA for many years.
- The Orlando tournament is an over night trip. There are accommodations around Championsgate, but most people decide to stay at the Omni. We don’t normally know the schedule ahead of time so we highly recommend booking Friday night and Saturday as soon as you decide your joining the team. http://www.summerfaceoff.com/temp-lodging
- For those who are new or want some more FCA apparel, we will have a team store opening up in April.
- The total cost for the season is $750. If your son and family are in, we ask that you place a $250 non-refundable deposit by March 25th. You will be receiving a link by email so you can easily make the deposit.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you and welcome to the FCA Family!!